Friday, November 2, 2007

Really????????

Yippeeeeeee it's Friday!

Topic : People on the bus

Interesting experience yesterday on the bus. I stepped on the bus at about 5:05 and moved toward the back and grabbed a seat. Beside me was a fairly large girl drinking a soda and doing god knows what else. It was relatively quiet and I opened my book and began to read. Then her phone rang... the conversation, if that is what it can be called, was one of the most painful experiences I have had on the bus to date. All I could hear was this high pitched whine and scream. Something about having a cramping leg and not wanting to walk. It was god awful, just horrendous, oh the sounds, oh the pain! I actually put my hand up to my head and covered my ear, thinking she'd get the point. Nope this lasted for a good 5 minutes, then she hung up. A few minutes pass and her phone rings again. I brace for impact, this time she is not upset but still very LOUD & SHRILL. Ugh Longest bus ride ever and no where to even move because the bus was full...

Oh well. Hearing is for suckers anyways...

No comments: